Lesson 5: Final Technical Report
- Review the comments provided by other classes on your subsystem design and modify your design as necessary.
- Discuss and resolve and conflicts that may exist between your subsystems and others.
- Develop a final technical report that may include but is not limited to the following:
Post the class final technical report to Collaboration Central.
- Overview, drawings, schematics, materials, parts list, calculations, operation procedures
- Use Technical Report Guideline