Lesson 6: Production of Aquaponics System
- Fabricate final design as described in the designs submitted by partner schools - (5 days)
- Develop technical literature and knowledge data base for users and stakeholders that includes:
- Complete instructions on how to produce and assemble the aquaponics system.
- A catalog of various locally available plants and fish species that are suitable in aquaponics systems.
- A guide to setting up, utilizing, and maintaining the aquaponics system.
- Submit daily postings to Collaboration Central that indicates your progress toward completing the system and accompanying literature.
- Submit a final posting to Collaboration Central that describes the successes and/or challenges you had in producing the final aquaponics system. Provide suggestions for re-design.