1. Obtain a copy of the Data Collection Table.
2. Use the following links to obtain your data. Compare today's temperature for each set of cities in the tables below.
Important: Since these are real time weather readings, remember the time of day in these two regions are quite different. Therefore, compare the high and low temperature reading for today's forecast.
3. Record the latitude and longitude for each city. This information is found in the top right hand corner of the weather site.
4. Locate and label the cities on the map.
5. Answer the Assessment questions on the Student Worksheet.