Reverse Engineering of a Common Product
Activity 1: Letter of Introduction
Compose a class letter of introduction to be shared with other participating classes and post to Collaboration Central. Things to include in the letter of introduction include:
- Name of your school, subject, and grade level of your class.
- Location of your school including city, state/province, country, latitude and longitude (so other students can pin-point your location on the map).
- What are your schools strengths?
- What are your schools challenges?
- What technological resources do you have available to you?
- What do you think your school could most contribute to this effort?
- What are your goals and expectations in participating in this collaborative effort?
- What do you wish to learn from this first meeting?
- Any other information that you would like to share about your city, school, and community.
- Note: If possible, conduct a phone or video conference in lieu of introductory letters.