Summer Workshops -> June 22nd, 2005 - Day 1
- Overview of T. M. T. Project & Goals of Summer Workshop - Ihor
- Progress report on classroom
visits - Ihor & Carol
- Morning Activities involving
Microworld & Java Applets - Ihor
- Factor Game - a great way to review primes, composites, and factors.
- Spiros Three
sliders determine three numbers. The turtle uses these numbers to draw
a Whumpus, Whimsy, or a Gloop. Can you predict which shape the turtle
will draw from knowing the three numbers?
- Billiards predict the final destination of a billiard ball. Use your proportional thinking for this one.
- The $1,000 Payoff: Rip-Off or Friendly Freddie’s Arcade?
Download: Technology Learning activity sheet
- Creating web pages using www.myschoolonline.com - Carolyn