CIESE leverages and strengthens STEM disciplinary and pedagogical expertise for K-12 and Higher Education through:
• Research on teaching and learning
• Professional development for educators
• Curriculum design
CIESE will become a center for transformative educational practices through cross disciplinary collaborations that support increased STEM participation and literacy K-20.
When we collaborate to...
- Build STEM teaching expertise through professional development;
- Support student engagement through STEM curriculum development;
- Investigate teaching and learning questions through education research,
Inspire, catalyze and strengthen K-12 and post-secondary STEM learning,
Scientific, technological, engineering and mathematical literacy and social responsibility inform careers, citizenship and personal decision-making and contribute to solving the critical problems that face humanity.
CIESE and K-12 STEM Initiatives at Stevens
Developing STEM Talent for Work and Citizenship
Download: PDF | PowerPoint